Promods 2.27 Channel crash

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
kevuk29
Donation rank:

21 May 2018 02:43

Just got to The channel tunnel drove all the way round went down a slope up the other side and my game closed to windows....was a little annoyed wont lie.....has crashed a few times now....In london when i come out of my garage turned left and drove it closed to desktop...:S

Josh0

21 May 2018 04:09

@kevuk29, I'm sorry but your problem has nothing to do with this thread. If your game is crashing, try the SELF-HELP GUIDE, also take a look at [IMPORTANT] How to report a game crash. If you still can't figure out the problem, open a new forum thread and post your game.log.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 May 2018 16:21

Topic split.

As Josh pointed out. Please open your own topic next time.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

kevuk29
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 02:00

Volleybal4life wrote:
21 May 2018 16:21
Topic split.

As Josh pointed out. Please open your own topic next time.
I assumed when he said channel crash he meant the channel tunnel so i assumed posting about it in the same thread would save making numerous threads about the same thing....?

Josh0

22 May 2018 02:48

@kevuk29, the original topic you posted in was about trailer damage when arriving on the Channel Tunnel train. It was not about a game crash. We are waiting to see your game.log if you are still having issues.

adgjl
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 16:31

Unfortunately the ambiguity of the English language can cause confusion when reporting a 'crash' in this game :lol:
That's why you need to thoroughly read the report to be sure you're reporting the same issue. If in doubt just open a new topic, we can merge them if it turns out to be the same issue.

Anyway, Have you tried redownloading the TCP? Are you running ProMods (+TCP + CAP) only? If it's still crashing, we need your game.log as Josh said.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

kevuk29
Donation rank:

22 May 2018 22:36

adgjl wrote:
22 May 2018 16:31
Unfortunately the ambiguity of the English language can cause confusion when reporting a 'crash' in this game :lol:
That's why you need to thoroughly read the report to be sure you're reporting the same issue. If in doubt just open a new topic, we can merge them if it turns out to be the same issue.

Anyway, Have you tried redownloading the TCP? Are you running ProMods (+TCP + CAP) only? If it's still crashing, we need your game.log as Josh said.
dont worry i aint even that bothered i removed all other mods mite of helped i will try it out when i CBA to go on the game....

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information