Game "Crash"

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Satcho

29 May 2018 16:37

I apologize if this is a double post. I have waited about 15 minutes for my previous attempt to appear.

I have been getting a weird "crash" for the last few days now. The game will run fine for a while, then it will "crash" seemingly randomly. I say "crash" because it does not close the program or cause the computer to shut down. When it happens, the sound will start looping and no new sounds will play, I can continue playing, but any save file created after the event seems to be corrupted and won't appear on the load list, and the only way to exit the game that I have found is to force a hard reboot of the computer.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. One time it happened near Wien, once it happened south of Glasgow, I think it happened once near Berlin, I remember it happening once near a ferry, though I can't remember the exact circumstances there, and it happened at least once more in situations I don't recall, but seem to have nothing in common. I feel like there is a trend toward motorways rather than slower, side roads, but I can't confirm that. For example, I drove around in Iceland for hours without issue. The log mentions water level errors, but a quick internet search seems to indicate that is innocent enough. This may not be a mod issue, but I figured I would check with you all first. Thanks.

Game log:

adgjl
Donation rank:

29 May 2018 17:53

Probably caused by one of your other mods, try with just ProMods and TCP enabled.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information