Game Crash

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Jarinage
Donation rank:

22 Jul 2018 23:55

Hey guys, my game's still crashing. Would anyone have a look at the game log? Don't want to be rude here, but telling me I'm running too many mods doesn't really help. I've been running this mod combination for quite some time now without any problems, only updating the truck mods to newer versions. All my crashes, which are totally random, started only after installation of 2.27 version and updating one of Jazzycat's trailer mods, so I'd actually suspect that. But if anyone could find out any error (missing model/skin/wheels causing crash - i don't know..) I'd highly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

realmadrid1902

23 Jul 2018 00:03

Try with only ProMods enabled
ProMods user since: 2.15.
PC specs: I don't like to say them.
Langauges: a bit FR Image , EN Image and AR. Busy with School!

Josh0

23 Jul 2018 00:45

Jarinage wrote:
Hey guys, my game's still crashing. Would anyone have a look at the game log?
First of all, your game.log does not show a crash. You started the game, loaded then exited a game profile 3 times, then quit the game normally.
Jarinage wrote:
Don't want to be rude here, but telling me I'm running too many mods doesn't really help.
When you are running with more than just ProMods, any mod could be responsible for the game crashing. The information in the game.log usually only tells which model or item caused a problem, it tells us nothing about what mod that piece comes from. When you run with a lot of mods then it is impossible to say which one mod is causing a problem.
Jarinage wrote:
But if anyone could find out any error (missing model/skin/wheels causing crash - i don't know..) I'd highly appreciate it.
Your game.log, even though it didn't show any crash, has a number of errors and warnings, most have nothing to do with ProMods. You might want to remove the mods which are causing those errors and warnings. I also see at least one mod which is not up-to-date (there may be others): Southern Region Map 7.0.0.

Jarinage
Donation rank:

23 Jul 2018 09:47

Well,

that's what I was thinking, to try with Promods only and enable mods one by one. Which is super annoying, because it might take ages to narrow the isuue... Think I'll do some new mod combination from scratch..

Anyway - thanks for suggestions guys.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information