crashing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
black_baboon
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 12:44

Hello. I have a problem with the game crashing at certain ponts of the map. Right now I'm stuck on the Öresund bridge on my way from Malmö to Copenhagen. I've disabled all other map/graphic/physic mods, but it still keeps crashing on that same place. It has happend before on different places, but game updates or change of mods that return me to my garage has helped me then. The game works fine exept that i cannot pass certain points

CptCaribbean

05 Aug 2018 12:48

Without your game.log we won't be able to help you.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

black_baboon
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 17:02

Sorry, forgot to post it

Josh0

05 Aug 2018 17:42

@black_baboon, I see a few problems:
  • You are using both the standalone and replacement definition files from the ProMods TCP: you must choose one or the other.
  • You are using the original release of ProMods TCP v1.17. This release had a problem that caused crashes at various locations, see this: [#12408] [TCP 1.17] Game crash. Please redownload the ProMods TCP v1.17 package to receive the corrected release.
  • The ProMods TCP should have higher priority than the ProMods map files in your Mod Manager. Here is a general recommended load order: [Q&A] Load order of recommended compatible maps (1.31).
  • There are a number of errors/warnings in your game.log related to accessories which suggest that you have one or more other mods that are not updated for ETS2 v1.31.
This particular game.log doesn't show a cause for the crash, but I acknowledge that the game.log ends abruptly. If you still experience game crashes after correcting the issues I have outlined above then please try using just ProMods files in your game profile. If your game still crashes then please post a new game.log.

black_baboon
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2018 19:00

thank you for your help! will come back as soon as i know if it helps or not :)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information