Game doesn't loads, syncs and stops.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Jabgon
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2018 09:36

i think game is sorted. i use a cloning software to allow myself to run ets2 on my hard drive when my main drive is full and it sort of makes a copy of everything as if it was in the docs folder. i just hadn't updated both of the folders.

CptCaribbean

10 Aug 2018 12:35

@Jabgon, bmwGTR has just explained you to edit your comments rather than double or triple posting. This comment is exactly above yours and you're still triple posting... :roll:

Anyways, we need your game.log, not your crash.log which is used by SCS devs; we can't read a crash.log.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

EdgeGladiator

10 Aug 2018 12:56

Jabgon wrote:
10 Aug 2018 09:27
Edge Gladiator: that was all my game.log so that's why i didn't do it in pastebin
Are you sure this is the game.log during the crash? It's impossible for the game.log to be so small. Play and when you have a crash, post the game.log.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2018 13:02

EdgeGladiator, please read what he's saying. The game doesn't start properly.
Davyddin wrote:
09 Aug 2018 21:02
Jabgon wrote:
09 Aug 2018 20:46
00:00:03.020 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "C:/Users/Jaydon Berry/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/MAN_cab_acc_DLC.scs" in the read_only mode
00:00:03.020 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "C:/Users/Jaydon Berry/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/MAN_cab_acc_DLC.scs" in the read_only mode
Maybe this user mod is prohibiting your game from loading properly. Try removing it from the folder.
Jabgon, you wrote "i think game is sorted". Did you mean it works properly now? Otherwise, did you try this?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Jabgon
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2018 15:57

Yes it works properly. I explained what was wrong so no need to worry.

Jabgon
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2018 16:02

I do have another problem on my custom PC though where I can't move my profile folder as I have only one which I transfer between my laptop and custom PC. It says you don't have permission to move this folder and then it says provide administrator permission and I click yes and then it says you are not the admin. I am the only admin on my pc and there are no other profiles. I have had a look in the folder and it says it is open in another program. I have checked the tab in windows, there was nothing to do with it. In the taskbar there was nothing open to do with it either. Can anyone help me? Plus I have tried playing the game and it doesn't even recognise that there is anything in the profiles folder.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information