[PROMODS 2.31/ETS2 1.32.X] Game crash after buying a new truck.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
AlexRubySTi

16 Oct 2018 22:15

Hello, I need help with the problem previously explained in the title of the post. Every time I buy a truck and give it to drive, it crash the Euro truck. I have both updated versions of both the PM and the ETS, and I have been sure to remove any other mod to confirm that this is not the cause.
url][/url]

Thanks for your help.

Alex.

Josh0

17 Oct 2018 00:20

Code: Select all

00:02:51.344 : <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not load '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmg'.
00:02:51.344 : <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not load '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmd'.
00:02:51.377 : <ERROR> [model] Model descriptor '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmd' is malformed.
00:02:51.378 : <ERROR> [model] Model geometry '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmg' is malformed.
00:02:51.378 : <ERROR> [ld] Failed to read '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmd'.
00:02:51.378 : <ERROR> model_template.cpp(590): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '/model/vehicle/wrak_2.pmg'.
@AlexRubySTi, I suspect one or more of your ProMods files is corrupt/truncated, specifically "promods-model2-v231.scs". Please compare the sizes of the files in your mod folder with the sizes in this image:

If you still have the ProMods .7z archive you can test the contents by opening the archive in 7zip or WinRar and pressing the "Test" button. If the test passes (no errors) you can try to re-extract the files from the .7z archive to your mod folder. If the test fails, or you no longer have the .7z archive, you will need to redownload the .7z archive again.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information