[Resolved] Game crashes to desktop on loading

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Gothiic

18 Oct 2018 21:37

Hi, So far I have had zero luck with any Promods. All other mods are working fine. Anyhow, I got the latest Promods 231 placed them in same folder as other mods. Went to load up ETS2 and it gets half way to loading and then crashes and I get desktop. Game not loaded. I have tried loading without promods and loads perfectly, but when I activate the Promods, probs. I created a new profile to see if that helps, it didn't help. I have the mods on the top priority, but still loads up about half way. This is after I have selected my profile. Any ideas?
Last edited by Davyddin on 18 Oct 2018 22:10, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Resolved

Josh0

18 Oct 2018 21:58

Gothiic wrote:
Anyhow, I got the latest Promods 231 placed them in same folder as other mods. Went to load up ETS2 and it gets half way to loading and then crashes and I get desktop.
Please post your game.log from this game crash.
Gothiic wrote:
I created a new profile to see if that helps, it didn't help.
It would also be interesting to see your game.log from creating this new profile with only ProMods loaded.

Gothiic

18 Oct 2018 22:04

I think I found it, I made another def file and pasted that in and after the screen hung a while, it loaded and came up with the usual 'your game has been changed". I clicked ok and its fully loaded. thank you though for a very fast response. Consider this solved. ty

Davyddin
Donation rank:

18 Oct 2018 22:10

Good to hear, happy trucking!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information