SISL Packs Compatible?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
FatboyUK
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 11:03

Hi All

Crash to desktop multiple times since updating to Promods 2.31

Was wondering, on inspection of the game log, many "error" lines invloving SISL Trailers and Cabin Accessories....looking at my Steam subscriptions it mentions nothing of being 2.31 ready. Could this be my cause?

Any know issues with these packs with you guys out there, and whilst I'm here, JazzyCats?

I'm slowing rebuilding my mod lists when time permits but any advice appreciated

bmwGTR

21 Oct 2018 11:04

Hi,

please show us your game.log, otherwise we can not help.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

FatboyUK
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 12:07

Very large gamelog so had to be in parts....

Josh0

21 Oct 2018 12:46

@FatboyUK,
  • You are using both "Overweight trailers & cargo pack by Jazzycat v7.0" and "Trailers & cargo pack by Jazzycat v7.0":
    1. Neither of these packs are designed for ETS2 1.32. You must update to version 7.4.1 for ETS2 1.32.
    2. Jazzycat says on his website not to use The Overweight pack and the Trailer & Cargo pack at the same time:
      Attention! This pack is part of my Trailers and cargo pack. Don't use them together!
  • "Military cargo pack by Jazzycat v2.4.1" is for ETS2 1.30! Please update to 2.8.1 for ETS2 1.32.
  • Given the number of errors in the log relating to Sisl trailers, I would agree that something appears wrong. I recommend removing Sisl's packs for the moment until you have a working game profile.
  • This game.log does not show the crash signature as the log exceeded the game's limit:

Code: Select all

********** The log file exceeded its limit size, truncated.
If you address the problems I've outlined above it should eliminate a lot of the errors from your game.log. If your game crashes again you can post a new game.log which hopefully includes the actual crash signature.

FatboyUK
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 16:06

Thanks - I'll give that all a go and report back when I can....

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information