Promods and Poland Rebuilding works together, but I have another problem.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Vladimir U.

25 Nov 2018 16:17

Ferry in ProMods can't work. I want to drive to Larnaka (Cyprus) but when I click on the ferry game broke. What should I do?
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the appropriate subforum

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 16:25

Please provide your complete game log from after the CTD or issue, as well as a better description of the issue (where are you, what do you click on, what happens).
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Vladimir U.

25 Nov 2018 19:53

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 20:33

your Computer is too bad for all these mods, so you need to get a better one, or play with less mods. Your Game is running out of Memory
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Vladimir U.

25 Nov 2018 21:06

What should I do? Deleting some "Pictures" or how?

Vøytek
Developer

25 Nov 2018 22:38

I think you should read about how PCs work - which "part" is responsible for what.

In this case, we're not talking about HDD/SSD space, we're talking about RAM. You have only 2GB of RAM, which means it's probably not even enough for Windows + an Internet browser and forget about gaming - these days 8GB is the minimum, that's what most people say. 4GB would be quite fine in ETS2 if you had a good CPU and other parts...

But you also have a very weak CPU with a GPU which probably struggles with any 3D game, even 10 years old...

So you should invest in a new PC, because this one doesn't even meet the minimum ETS2 requirements. I wonder how you're even able to use such laptop in 2018... Do you play in lowest settings and still see a slideshow? How can you enjoy it? It's clearly a signal that it's time for an upgrade, right? Look at ETS2 videos on YouTube and see how smooth it should work and how beautiful it should look if you didn't try it on a laptop which is made for Office, not gaming.
And buying a desktop PC would be a much better idea - higher performance for less money ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 23:09

Vladimir U. wrote:
25 Nov 2018 21:06
Deleting some "Pictures" or how?
As Vøytek says, unless you are actually running low on hard drive space, freeing up hard drive space will do next to nothing for your game. Closing down as many applications and processes as possible when playing to free up RAM (and other resources) may help to some extent, however. Anything and everything will help; try especially closing down the process trees of web browsers and background applications like cloud services. Check the process manager and sort by memory usage for ideas.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2018 09:07

In this case, it's actually the VRAM not the RAM, since it's a DX9 error, so it Comes from the Graphics Card. :ugeek:
But as said, investing in a new Computer is the only Option here.
Maybe you can try running the game in OpenGL mode, but I doubt it's changing anything.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information