ProMods 2.32 Email real or fake.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
McGistics
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2018 17:05

Has there been a second update release to Promods 2.32 because I received a another Email. I purchased 2.32 on 29/11/2018 14:39 Uk time and now have a second Email again at 05:18 UK time. Is the legitimate.
I just need to check that its not been altered again within two days and no one else is trying to redistribute on another website. I noticed the web address is https://www.7-zip.org.

Dear McGisics,
Thanks for being loyal to our community. We have some news for you...
ProMods 2.32 is now available!
This is a compatibility update for ETS 2 build 1.33.

Also the ProMods Trailer & Cargo Pack (TCP) has been updated.
You must own the Going East! DLC, the Scandinavian DLC, the Vive La France! DLC as well as the Italia DLC in order for ProMods to work.
There is also a file testing tool for those who are struggling with the multi-part 7-zip archives. You can find the tool on the download page and the archive contains some instructions if you need them.
Please ensure you have the latest version of 7-Zip installed. It can be found on https://www.7-zip.org
Download
Having trouble?
If you're having trouble getting onto the forum or have not received the download link in your inbox you can use our self-help tool here.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2018 22:00

no.. its not fake emai.. you received email at least 2 times.. one, as forum member.. second time as paylink user...
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information