Game crashes when gonna start from oslo garage

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Roynorway

02 Dec 2018 00:34

I tried using the pastebin, but the file was to big so I uploaded it to google drive, here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dE6rz ... 53sdhXACSI

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

02 Dec 2018 03:02

I don't know if this causes the crash, but you have both the standalone and the replacement version of the trailers pack enabled. One of those two def files has got to go. See the readme for more info.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Roynorway

02 Dec 2018 09:57

Hm, not sure if I understand what you mean, but I tried to remove everything without promods map, and it still crashes.

Edit: you mean that I don't need the def file from the trailer package? I got it working :)

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

02 Dec 2018 13:56

What I meant was the trailers pack can be used in two ways. One way where it replaces the default trailers in the game with the brand name ones, using the promods-tcp-def-trailers-replacement-v121.scs, file and another where it just adds on to the default trailers in the game, using the promods-tcp-def-trailers-standalone-v121.scs file. You had both enabled when the game produced the game.log.txt you shared.

Anyway, if it works, it works... happy trucking!
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information