Modded cars shaking uncontrollably + Russian police cars

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
zoly

02 Dec 2018 01:40

Hiya guys, just an hour or so ago I wanted to try out installing a car mod (for example a Scout car) in single player (in fact I've tried out 5-6 different car mods by now), but I haven't had any luck with them.
Whenever I press on "Drive" on any of the car mods, when I spawn the cars start shaking uncontrollably themselves, and I can't actually seem to be able to do anything about it. I CAN however drive the cars if I start them up, thought they accelerate really fast and still shake.
Short gif of the issue: https://gyazo.com/d88681489530b36a5661ea71b9d911fd

Maybe it's an issue related to the latest update to the vehicle physics? I assume that's what's happening since I haven't really got any other mods that would mess things up apart from map extensions like ProMods, Great Steppe etc and some graphical enhancing mods.

Also another very minor issue I was having, it seems like the Russian police car (I assume from SRE perhaps) has replaced the police of every other city in the ETS world, including countries like UK, France, Belgium, Germany etc. :D

Thanks guys, hopefully someone knows what to do and hopefully I didn't make my "problems" very confusing.

Robyk47

03 Dec 2018 14:45

I have that problem too, need some help.

liano

03 Dec 2018 17:18

@zoly a problem report needs a gamelog as you know.
@RObyk47 you need to create a topic with your issue and with your gamelog too.

Both of you see how to report here.

zoly

04 Dec 2018 20:21

I'm fairly confident the thread is on how to report crashes related to the ProMods (and the official addons) map and not a vehicle mod shaking. :|
Like I said I suspect it has something to do with the new physics SCS added into the game.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 05 Dec 2018 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information