poland rebuild

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Edo1952

19 Dec 2018 03:26

Hello,

not 100% sure if this is Promods creation. The set up that crashed for me contained all v 1.33 compatible mods
which checked green and in the correct order : the mods loaded together without a hitch.
However during a delivery from Geneva to a town in Poland , 250 km east of Warsaw I disappeared in the pavement
after stopping at a red light....I'm sorry I'm not able to give you a text of the event.

I did reload the game and tried to reload from an earlier point to get the info but all save data got corrupted? (a red exclamation point) so I decided to abandon the set up and will restart the game and try again.
Is anyone aware of this problem on the Poland Rebuild Mod or has reported same

I posed Arayas from Roexstended Project the same question he replied :

Where AI vehicles vanish it's a mark of unconnected road/prefab. The GPS wont route you that way. If it did, that area has no "collision" enabled and you will go flying through road.

The setup I followed was Wombat Trucker Big Europe Map, less promzona murmansk, scandinavian mod, estonia russian border improvements. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJR-ZS8SDY&t=296s)

Not sure if any of this would help...I'll reload the setup and get more specific info regarding the section with the problem.

Best Regards

Vøytek
Developer

19 Dec 2018 12:49

Make sure it's a ProMods problem and report it properly - screenshots (or a video), coordinates.

If it comes from another map, we can't do anything with it.
If you don't provide the exact location in our map, we can't fix it.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information