Def file not working when special transport ticked off

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Kim Well

20 Jan 2019 14:41

Hi

I have downloaded the promod 2.32 and tried to install it. My problem is that the Promods Definition Package doesn't work when I have checked the box saying I'm using the special transport DLC, It says that I'm missing the DCL_Oversized, which I don't know what is. I asked some people on Facebook who says I just need to have the special transport DCL installed, which I have. I downloaded the full Heavy Cargo package (which included the special transport) on steam and the promod still won't activate, because it says I'm missing the DCL_Oversized. Whay am I doing wrong?

fropmeister

20 Jan 2019 17:55

The Heavy Cargo Pack and the Special Transport DLC are two different things...did you buy the "Cargo Bundle" on steam? If not you probably only got Heavy Cargo without Special Transport (or High Power Cargo, for that matter).

Can you post a full game.log?

EdgeGladiator

21 Jan 2019 19:00

At worst, just download the promods def without checking the special transport box, it's simple.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Kim Well

22 Jan 2019 18:45

fropmeister wrote:
20 Jan 2019 17:55
The Heavy Cargo Pack and the Special Transport DLC are two different things...did you buy the "Cargo Bundle" on steam? If not you probably only got Heavy Cargo without Special Transport (or High Power Cargo, for that matter).

Can you post a full game.log?
It's the "Cargo Bundle" I bought. I have both Heavy Cargo, Special Transport and High Power Cargo.

How do I find the full game log?

Kim Well

22 Jan 2019 18:46

EdgeGladiator wrote:
21 Jan 2019 19:00
At worst, just download the promods def without checking the special transport box, it's simple.
Thank you for you help. I have done that but I would like to able to have special transport in the game as well.

bmwGTR

22 Jan 2019 19:13

Hi,

for the game.log:

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information