Gamecrash at my Standalonemap when taking a new job

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
SNmaper

25 Feb 2019 13:23

Since update 1.34 I have the Problem when I start a new job in my Map, the Game crashes because of a "f:\build_bot\ssd_win_slave\final_build_ets2_133_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(453): ??A?$array_t@PEAUprefab_search_node_info_t@lane_routing_task_t@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAPEAUprefab_search_node_info_t@lane_routing_task_t@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries." Error.

I tried to find a prefab or a road which made this error but i cant find a name or a number for this prefab.
It happends with the click on a Job in the Cargo market and in the quick job market.

My Map was builded since ETS 1.27 and I just have changed definitions and a prefab pack of FLD in the folders.
Gamelog: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/mavcm6v84jpe/game.log.txt.html
Grüße SNmaper - Niedersachsenmap
https://www.niedersachsenmap.com/

Mein System:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3,60 GHz, Radeon RX 590 XFX Fatboy, 16 GB Ram

fropmeister

25 Feb 2019 16:20

Can you upload your game.log to pastebin or a similar service so nobody has to download it? Downloading random files is really not something anyone wants to get in the habit of doing, though I'm sure there's no malware in there. ;)

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2019 17:11

+ Sharemods doesn't allow uploading Non-Mod related stuff anyways!
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information