Road with invisible fence

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Saitama_06
Donation rank:

13 Mar 2019 19:31

Hi guys.

I've been playing a bit with version 2.33 and I've found a fault on a highway in Barcelona, on the route that goes from Valencia to Junquera. There is a road that the GPS Navigator shows me how playable and that, when I get there with the truck, I hit myself against an invisible fence. Do not say the exact point now, but it is very frustrating that this happens to you.

And the same happens in Kolding (Denmark), where you can enter but not exit since all the exit roads are blocked with invisible fences. And, in that area, it also happens that you can not get to Kiel (Germany) because the road connection does not exist.

Also comment what, both when entering Orleans, and in Pau's workshop, the game crashed.

A pity because Promods was a big map before ...

fropmeister

13 Mar 2019 20:25

This sounds like a mod conflict, not a fault with Promods. Please post a game.log.

Vøytek
Developer

13 Mar 2019 20:55

If those issues really existed, we would most likely have reports about them already ;)
So indeed, you probably use other mods and you didn't check those locations with ProMods only.
And if you won't show us screenshots/videos + coordinates, we can't do anything about it...

I don't remember when was the last version with invisible walls... That's one of the most important issues and we fix 99.9999999% of them, maybe you'll be able to find 1 on the whole map if you're lucky.

So, if you use other mods, why do you assume it's a ProMods issue? That's rather unfair.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

EdgeGladiator

14 Mar 2019 17:02

Saitama_06 wrote:
13 Mar 2019 19:31
A pity because Promods was a big map before ...
Why do you mean by that ? :lol:
I drive dozens of times in these areas, no problems. If you see any problems, please just well report them. Not just with a incomplete message like you do.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information