Falling through the map

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Beci1111
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2019 17:27

Okay, so my issue is this:
I am using wombat's promods combo with the free roextended and yksrsk. So I was going on a road, in Slovakia, near Kosice, when suddenly all the ai traffic cars disappeared, and a second later, I am falling through the map. When I press f7 to save myself, the game crashed. I tried it again, the same thing happened at the same spot. I made a new profile, I didnt go through that area, but then it happened in Poland. I have all dlcs, except for some paint jobs. I use some extra mods, like arayas' supertraffic, normal economy, and ai superlights.
I reinstalled the game, because I read that on steam that it fixed this for someone. Then I made a new profile again, checked the order 3 times, and added some new renault trucks, and a hungarian cabin accessory thing. I was in Ukraine, it was great, it was working. But then I forgot to look at where I was going, so it happened again in Slovakia. Near Kosice. Again. (I was going in a daf, so not a mod truck)
Please help me, I would be really grateful.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2019 17:32

please post your game.log otherwise nobody can help. But it's a mod conflict caused by the many Maps you use.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

liano

14 Mar 2019 18:36

By the gamelog we can see that it's a reading problem. Try to read [IMPORTANT] How to report a game crash first!

CptCaribbean

15 Mar 2019 13:46

The thing is he / she hasn't shown the game.log yet so we can't know the issue.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

PerrydPelle

24 Mar 2019 16:24

Beci1111 wrote:
14 Mar 2019 17:27
Okay, so my issue is this:
I am using wombat's promods combo with the free roextended and yksrsk. So I was going on a road, in Slovakia, near Kosice, when suddenly all the ai traffic cars disappeared, and a second later, I am falling through the map. When I press f7 to save myself, the game crashed. I tried it again, the same thing happened at the same spot. I made a new profile, I didnt go through that area, but then it happened in Poland. I have all dlcs, except for some paint jobs. I use some extra mods, like arayas' supertraffic, normal economy, and ai superlights.
I reinstalled the game, because I read that on steam that it fixed this for someone. Then I made a new profile again, checked the order 3 times, and added some new renault trucks, and a hungarian cabin accessory thing. I was in Ukraine, it was great, it was working. But then I forgot to look at where I was going, so it happened again in Slovakia. Near Kosice. Again. (I was going in a daf, so not a mod truck)
Please help me, I would be really grateful.
I do not know if you have already fixed it, but do you have all road connections for roextended?
Developer of uh...

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information