RusMap crashes my game

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Hunter4858
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2019 14:55

Hello, so I decided to download and try Rusmap. However every time I try to play it just crashes halfway through the loading screen. This is my first time downloading a map mod. I even tried the Rusmap def file which is supposed to make the mod work with version 1.34 but still crashes. Any help would be appreciated!

Here is the pastebin:

EdgeGladiator

22 Apr 2019 17:01

The Rusmap def file in that forum is made if you play Rusmap whith ProMods, here you have just Rusmap. You can download that : https://ets2mods.lt/euro-truck-simulato ... 34-1-34-x/

Also :

Code: Select all

[zipfs] googlemapsnavigation.zip: Mounted, 69 entries [0x8f47778f]
[mod_package_manager] Mod "Google Maps Navigation" has been mounted. (package_name: mod_workshop_package.0000000043D94C86, version: 1.7, source: Steam Workshop)
You need Rusmap version of Google Maps Navigation.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Hunter4858
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2019 21:29

On the forum there were two files, one for Rusmap and one for Rusmap if used with Promods. I got the one that doesn't require Promods(since I don't have the Italia dlc) but still didn't work, weird. Thanks for your help, I will try it to see if it works. Btw is this the right place for the Google Maps Navigator for Rusmap? I got the link from one of his steam workshop mod.
https://www.sinagritbabasworkshop.com/2 ... -v3-0.html

edit

Thank you! It now works but I got a new problem. The google maps navigator mod doesn't work now. Any idea why?

Edit: Nvm, I got it to work by increasing the priority. Thank you again for your help!
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 23 Apr 2019 04:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double post, please use Edit button instead of double posting

EdgeGladiator

23 Apr 2019 13:14

You're welcome
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information