Game crashes with Promod 2.41

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
OrionSundancer
Donation rank:

05 Jul 2019 22:06

Hello.
For me the game loads correctly first time without problems. But if I go out of the garage and want to start driving the view is still loaded and I sit in the truck for a moment. But after 1-2 seconds the game crashes and throws me back to the desktop without any further error message.

Have tried the whole already with a new profile. Without promods it works but as soon as they are downloaded the game crashes as just described.

Enclosed the Gamelog.

Josh0

05 Jul 2019 22:39

@OrionSundancer,

Code: Select all

00:07:13.795 : <ERROR> f:\build_bot\ssd_win_slave\final_build_ets2_135_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(491): ??A?$array_t@V?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAV?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
That crash signature usually happens when you load two different profiles in the same game session. I see you created the profile, loaded it, then exited to the profile selection screen, then loaded the profile again but this time with ProMods activated. Next time just load the ProMods profile. If it still crashes for you then please post a new game.log.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information