Map (city) alignment in Pro mods 2.41 for ETS2

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Ridinhigh
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2019 05:37

Never used this forum before so ,might make mistakes, but here goes: A lot of the cities are farther east than they should be. Some are in the oceans/seas, there are roads across bodies of water. I am not using any other map mods than pro mods. So this cannot be the problem. I downloaded 2.41 the same , loaded it in the game the same as previous mods in this order bottom to top: assets, models1, models 2, models 3, Media, Map, Definitions.. Do not remember having this problem with the previous mods. Help. <E-mail address removed>
Last edited by Davyddin on 07 Aug 2019 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: E-mail address removed

Davyddin
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2019 10:06

Please provide your game log as described in red above.

You are most likely using one or several mods with incompatible map data.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Ridinhigh
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2019 06:21

Bingo, I removed all my MODs except for Pro MODS and the map was right again. Then I reinstalled them one by one. The one that upset the map(for me) is ETS2 GPS+. Thanks so much Davyddin, rally appreciate it.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information