Original yawn sound replaced by beeps but I have no mods that does that

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
kuabba82

08 Sep 2019 13:18

Hi, I have a little problem...my yawn sound has been replaced by a beep beep sound since yesterday, when the only new things I've done were installing some mods, Promods middle east 2.41, rusmap 1.9.0, southern regions 7.9.0 (with ferry connection, english names and fixed def and maps file) and Paris rebuilt.
I use other mods, but until yesterday the original yawn sound worked well, even if I can't understand why the mods mentioned above have had to replace it and not mention that in the changelog. Please let me know I can restore the original yawn sound. Thanks

bmwGTR

08 Sep 2019 15:45

Hi,

please show us your game.log.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

kuabba82

09 Sep 2019 09:58

Here it is:

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2019 10:24

remove

Code: Select all

real_penalty_by_Baab.scs: Mounted, 2 entries [0x486a8b7f]
That's the only Mod who could do it.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

kuabba82

09 Sep 2019 10:33

I'm pretty sure it's not that mod, because I've used it for a long time before and never had that problem. Also, if I open that mod with winrar there's no sounds, only a sii file where there is written the real police penalty fee...

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2019 10:38

then remove this plugin here:

bin/win_x64/plugins/ets2-telemetry.dll'
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

kuabba82

09 Sep 2019 10:43

Ok, I can try later and let you know. It's from Local Radio mod here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15180 . I didn't find in that topic someone who reported that problem

Ha scritto dopo 4 ore 12 minuti 19 secondi:
Update: It's not the plugin. I removed it but there's still the beep sound instead of the original yawn sound. However...do you think it's possibile for someone to create a mod only for adding the original sound? It would be the easiest way...

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2019 08:48

Disable all mods, and add them one by one. That's the only way to easily find the issue.

I too suspect this mod too:

00:00:51.032 : [zipfs] real_penalty_by_Baab.scs: Mounted, 2 entries [0x486a8b7f]
00:00:51.032 : [mod_package_manager] Mod "real_penalty_by_Baab" has been mounted. (package_name: real_penalty_by_Baab, version: , source: User mods)
The other mods you use are just map-mods. They shouldn't change sounds.

But to be sure, disable them all, and add them one by one.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

kuabba82

11 Sep 2019 10:15

I created a new profile without mods, and the yawn sound worked well as it was supposed to do. Then I added all the mods I use, in the same order of the other profile, and noticed that the sound is changed into beeps. Then I tried to disable one mod per time, starting from the last one I added (Paris rebuilt), and then I removed also real penalty and Southern Region mod, but the beep was still there. Then I removed Rusmap 1.9.0, the yawn sound still didn't work but it was changed into another kind of beep :o The other mods were the same I used before with no problem with the yawn sound, maybe I added only promods middle east mod, but I guess it's not this mod that cause this problem. So I can't understand where is the problem and I've searched for the original yawn.ogg sound on the web. I found a mod where the owner lowered the volume of those files, I extracted then, modified the volume with Audacity and created a new mod only adding those two files into the game (yawn.ogg and yawn women.ogg) and putted into highest priority, and then it worked.
I still can't understand which mod caused the problem even because I could open most of them with winrar and there's no sound folder. The only files I couldn't open with winrar was model files of all mods I use, so I suppose the problem is there, maybe in promods middle east because removing all the other the beep sound was still there, and middle east mod is the only one I didn't tried to remove.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 11 Sep 2019 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2019 17:34

I can assure you, the Middle East mod isn't the cause. I use both ProMods and Middle East, and Ive got a normal yawn sound.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information