Game Crash

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
kubek530

01 Jan 2020 10:35

Please help

freshlybakedgaming
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2020 16:46

Looking though the code it seems that you are using different file versions for multiple promod files. You must ensure that the latest 2.43 promods files have been downloaded including the def file. Use the following guide to assist you: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3852

Also, if you are using more maps other than Promods, check the correct load order here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29618

So just to recap; the main 2 issues I see are as follows:
Incompatible promods files as you are using several versions of the same files, all of which seem to be outdated - the latest version of promods is v2.43 - The first link above will help with this.
Incompatible Rebuilding PL files. Make sure that a) promods is compatible with this map (not all maps are compatible), and make sure that you have the most up-to-date versions of the Rebuilding PL files.

Possible incorrect load order. The 2nd link above will show you the correct load order when using other maps that are compatible with promods.

Hope this helps

J

fropmeister

01 Jan 2020 20:08

To your first point, you're not reading the log correctly.

1) He's not running 1.36. He's on 1.35, so 2.42 is the correct version.
2) Just because he has multiple versions in his mod folder doesn't mean he's loading them all. And indeed, he's only loading 2.42.

@kubek530: Assuming your version of Poland Rebuilding is compatible with 2.42 (and I think it is) I think you just need to move the ProMods def file below Poland Rebuilding in your load order to fix the issue.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information