Another crash log that needs solving!

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
playthoseblues

03 Jun 2020 20:25

Hi All,

I've been experimenting with mods recently and have been making a map combo setup similar to Trucker Wombat - Promods/Rusmap/Southern Region/North Mac. Rework/Grand-Steppe/Roex/Project Turkey
I've also been looking into some gameplay mods, and have the Jellycat Traffic and Cargo packs installed. Today, I decided to try a realistic lighting mod which seemed to work however within 5 minutes of playing the game crashed. I reloaded and took off the lighting mod however the game crashed on load. I rolled back to a previous save, and the same crash happened in the same place - outside Wroclaw.

I have attached the crash log, could someone decode and advise? I feel it could be a def file... Prior to adding this lighting mod, I had not experienced any crashes.

https://pastebin.com/5eUPW1iH

Thanks in advance!

Ticreut29
Donation rank:

03 Jun 2020 21:54

Goto to Wombat discord on support channel instead of asking on Promods forum, they can fix your game crash.
Promods team will be unable to fix it.

Have a Nice Day.
Developper of Improved Weather V1.0 on ETS2/ATS

Have a nice trucking everyone!

Best Regards
Ticreut29

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information