Micro Stutter/Lag

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
WolfieJones

21 Sep 2020 11:01

I've been having an issue for quite a few days now.
A few days ago, I fast traveled from Egypt back to my garage in Prague, but for the next few days after that, my game started experiencing these "mini-stutters" that I haven't experienced before.

I tried removing my AI traffic packs and my seasonal mods but to no avail. I tried tweaking the settings, like by turning off Vsync and by disabling SSAO but with the same results. I even tried reloading a save ingame so the game would reset my navigation cache but that didn't work either. My game used run fine and all, but now it goes through these "mini-stutters" even though it still regularly showcases a good amount of FPS. Sometimes these stutters happen every minute, sometimes every ten seconds. So far I'm stumped.

Here's the gamelog if it'll help:

citelis730
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2020 11:13

Does it happen with only ProMods or in vanilla game?

WolfieJones

21 Sep 2020 11:48

I've been using ProMods for quite a while now and it never happened before. It just started a few days ago after the fast travel. The only thing that changed before it started lagging like that was when I downloaded the BDF Tandem truck mod, but I don't think that's the issue.

ScuL
Founder

21 Sep 2020 12:06

Try disabling other mods and report back, sometimes AI/truck/trailer mods can cause stutter
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

WolfieJones

27 Sep 2020 12:16

Update: I found the cause of the lag, and it turned out to be the BDF tandem truck pack. I guess the only thing left now to do is to wait for an update on it.

krister67

03 Oct 2020 16:31

I've got these huge frame drops when using a ownable trailer, it doesnt matter if I use the standard trailers or any modded ones.
It often happens when entering or leaving a big junction, or entering a city.
Anybody else experienced this and are there a fix for it?

I'm using the latest version 1.38.1.12, but I have had it since 1.37.

AegisFalcon

07 Oct 2020 17:18

Yeah i also have this frame dops but in my side it's 1sec micro freeze.

I tested without mod with owned trailer and there is no problem but when i install promods there is this freezes, i think that is promods bug, i will report it
Last edited by bmwGTR on 07 Oct 2020 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information