no information display

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
acuransx
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2015 22:03

Hey, my information display on my dashboard is gone... just a black screen... On every truck I own, no information display. during gameplay, I delivered, looked for work, got back in the truck and info display was gone...
Anyone?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2015 22:54

Weird. I have one truck where the gear indicator works (or not) depending on which resolution I use (16:9 or 16:10), but I haven't heard of this. Maybe reload an autosave prior to making the delivery to see if it comes back?
The latest version of the game also (supposedly) has support for different background colour settings for this display. Maybe snoop around in the settings and trying fiddling with that?
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

acuransx
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2015 14:46

I notice you can select (sorry in dutch) "dashboard weergave" in the options menu. When I try it, game crashes. First time I noticed this. Ok I never used this option before so I don't know what it would change... no (new) mods installed...
Weird, but game works fine if you ignore this little malfunction....
I tried to start a new game, Original, promods, tsm map, mods, no mods... same problem since yesterday. I try different resolutions...
It's not the biggest problem, game works fine, but it's still a simulation game so details are important...

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information