Frequent crashes when running the game in DirectX-mode

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
BMW M3 GTR

09 Mar 2015 17:57

I`m using windows 7 and promods and rusmap as map mods.I run the game with opengl and textures get crazy.When i run it with direct x there is no problem but the game crashes frequently with direct x.There is no crash problem with opengl,but there is texture problem.I don`t know what to do.Thanks for your helps.(Sorry if my english is too bad.)
Last edited by Jan Verschueren on 09 Mar 2015 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split topic from OpenGL texture problems thread.

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

09 Mar 2015 20:15

update your GPU drivers

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

09 Mar 2015 20:21

After a crash in DirectX-mode, find c:\Documents\your_name\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log.txt (might be abbreviated to game.log, depending on your Windows settings). Copy its contents and paste them between "Code" tags.

Code: Select all

[code]Like this
[/code]

If the forum won't accept it (character limit), put the contents at http://pastebin.com and link to your paste from this thread.

The game should work without crashing in DirectX mode, so let's see if we can diagnose the cause for the problems you're having with DirectX (we can't do a lot about the OpenGL problems at the moment; it's continually being looked at, but we haven't found a solution yet).
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information