Issue with toll booth on the northwest of Iceland

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
mercohaulic
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2015 23:42

I was running Promods today and driving with a trailer on the northern side of Iceland and got to the Tollbooth and the truck and trailerwont go through. I think the signs are to low or something. If I detach the truck from trailer the truck goes through. Any ideas and can this be fixed.....

Mercohaulic -=Steve=-

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2015 06:14

With what kinda of trailer did you drive? I drove there with a default trailer and had no problems at all.

It is normal for a high trailer to be too high for such places. IRL they need to take some other route too. The toll-booth is at the correct height.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

mercohaulic
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2015 14:08

I understand that. I just tried it with a standard trailer and see it fits however if i do have an larger trailer it wont. I had a load that went from reykjavik to Akureyri and could not get it through. and there is no where to turn around at the toll. Is there a way that you can make at least one of the toll lanes passable for an oversized or larger than standeard trailer. to do a run like this and have to go al the way around Iceland is pointless.. I would of never made the drop off time. Thanks for your time.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2015 17:11

I don't think we would. That would make the toll-booth look fake, and we aim for a map which looks as real as possible...

You now know about the 'too low' tool-booth. So you now know you can't drive that route with an over-sized load. ;)

But if you get into that kinda situation again. There is a way to get past it.

Press '0' to go into the free-cam-mode. And fly your cam to the other side of the toll-booth using the NUM-pad. Make sure you've got enough room 'behind' you, and you stay close to the ground. Press F9 to spawn your truck at the chosen place.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information