CRC error multipart archive

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
fryderyk szypula

24 May 2015 14:39

Hello
I have a problem - I have brought the new DLC Scandinavia and I wanted to play on pro mods aswell. I run the game on 1.18.0.10s (beta). I have no other mods apart from the files that I extracted from "Part 1" and the Def file inside the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod folder.However when I was extracting "part 1" into the "mod" folder it said that one file is broken. I have downloaded everything from the official ProMods site and even though it said it was broken I decided to try it to see if it works. Well it does not. I tried to re-downloading "part 1" twice and everything else three times. But still I get a message that one file is broken. I have been sitting on this for about three hours and I even tried to see if the Compatibility patch will fix it but no luck :(
I would be very happy if you could help me.
When I extract "part 1" into the Mod folder at the end of the extraction process it says:
"CRC failed in 'promods-v195.scs' File is broken"

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

24 May 2015 22:27

The free download is a multipart archive. You need to download all 4 parts, put them in the same directory and only then open/extract part1. The archive will recombine automatically, provided you use a recent version of 7Zip, WinRAR, WinZip or similar extraction program.

See our tutorial for a step by step guide on installing the mod.

In future, please start a new topic when reporting a problem (post split out).
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information