Can't change steering wheel angle on windows 10?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
mathijs619
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2015 16:22

Hello,

Yesterday i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, but now i have a little problem and i hope someone can help me.
the problem is i can't find the option to change my steering wheel angle in my wheel settings.
I have a logitech driving force GT, and if i have to believe the official logitech website it should be compatible with windows 10.
Even the logitech gaming software doesn't have the option to change the steering angle.
With windows 7 i had no problems at all, so i was wondering if it has something to do with windows 10, but i could be wrong.

I hope that someone could help me with this problem. because it's really annoying.
Don't know if this is the right section for this post.

Sorry for bad english (I'm dutch).

Stuferus

31 Aug 2015 22:22

not trolling! - go back to windows 7 and stay with it for some more time.. atleast till sp1 for windows 10..

windows 10 has 2 system control windows.. on in the start menu and one on the far right button.. both dont share the same content.. i think you would have to search for the gamecontroller settings.

Mortom

02 Sep 2015 11:52

I have a Logitech Driving Force GT running without any trouble on Windows 10 x64 and with a 900º steering angle.
I installed Logitech's software for Windows 10 (http://support.logitech.com/product/dri ... t#download) and the option is there. Does this not work for you?

@Stuferus, I upgraded from win8.1 and am finding Windows 10 perfectly fine! Haven't had any major flaws until now.

Stuferus

02 Sep 2015 15:30

some have problems, some dont.. i happy that you dont have any problems. i dont like it.. not only but also becouse of the privacy issues it has :)

ill wait for sp1 and stay windows 7 (and linux) until than :)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information