Game crashes, map errors

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2015 19:48

Zniwek wrote:Looks like I sitll don't understand that Mod Manager oO
Why everybody says that maps should be on the bottom when I have them on the top of the list and everything works fine? :D
Perhaps it is because that is the way the new system is designed to work? Lord knows SCS certainly took their time explaining how the new system works! 8-)

If you were making a cake, would you put the frosting and decorations first, then throw the cake layers on top?

Map mods are the "base layer" of the cake, so they should be on the bottom of the Active Mods list. Anything else is layered "on top" of the map layers.

If your arrangement works at all, it's purely by accident. Besides, how would you actually know that "everything works fine?"
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Vøytek
Developer

19 Sep 2015 20:16

I know it because I didn't have any crash, all cargo is showing up, all additional trucks work and so on. That's why I doubt that placing other mods above or below maps makes any difference. Not for me at least :)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

jordix

19 Sep 2015 21:45

yep same here all my trucks are placed below maps and this has no impact on both :) but keeping right map order is a must

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information