[2.15] Freight market Irun/Donostia

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
dkokales
Donation rank:

15 Mar 2017 01:10

Hello, I'm using ETS2 1.26.6, Promods 2.15, and RusMap 1.7.1. I'd like to report the following observation regarding freight market jobs with Irun or San Sebastian/Donostia as the point of origin. Often, only one company is listed as having jobs available. Tradeaux in Donostia, and Lisette Logistics in Irun. Occasionally, another company's jobs will be listed, however these are rare and expire in 20 minutes or less. Most of the time, these cities only have jobs from Tradeaux or Lisette available.

Certainly not a game breaking issue, but I thought I'd mention it as I've not seen it reported in any bug report. Thanks again for all you do and a great map!

Dave

dkokales
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2017 13:44

This issue is still present in 2.17. Only seeing one job offered with Irun as point of origin, same for Donostia. Has anyone else experienced this? Any news concerning what may be causing this?

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2017 12:47

I haven't noticed anything strange like this. I cannot myself find any specific jobs. Could you provide some screenshots? Do you only have ProMods enabled?
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

dkokales
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2017 16:05

Thanks for replying Nathan. Unfortunately, the program won't let me take a screenshot of the freight market. However, let me explain a little more what is going on.

I am currently using Promods, Rusmap, and Southern Region. However, I just checked and this behavior is still present with only Promods enabled. The game switches between the two following behaviors for Irun and Donostia:

1) Only showing one or two jobs originating in each of these cities.
2) Showing 10 or more jobs originating in each of these cities. However, with the exception of one or two, the vast majority of the jobs are set to expire in 5 minutes or less. (which makes it difficult to reach the company in time)

If I had to guess, I would suggest that something is wrong with the setting for job expiration time for these two cities, or for most companies in these two cities.

I hope this helps. I realize it's not a big error, I just find it annoying at times. ;)

Vøytek
Developer

11 Aug 2017 17:22

dkokales wrote:
11 Aug 2017 16:05
Unfortunately, the program won't let me take a screenshot of the freight market.
Screenshots in ETS2 are taken by pressing F10. It'll work in the freight market too of course ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

dkokales
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2017 19:56

Thanks for the reminder, Voytek! F10 worked. (I had been trying F11 which I believe is for Steam screenshots).
Anyway, you can see images of the freight markets by following these links. Note that the freight markets are sorted by expiration, so all the jobs on subsequent screens are 5 minutes or less.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2017 20:35

I think it depends on your long distance skill points. All of the 5 minute jobs are to close places, while even the longest ones are to Toulouse, not too far away.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

dkokales
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2017 21:12

It may appear that it's a long distance skills point issue, but I don't believe it is. Although I prefer jobs around 500 km, I do have enough long distance points for 750 km trips. Also, these are the only two cities on the whole map which behave this way. To illustrate this point, see the image below which is for the freight market for the nearby city of Bayonne, under the same profile. There are many cities within 750 km of Irun and Donastia which should be appearing as destinations in their freight markets.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 09:29

not a bug, scs behavior
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information