I'm not sure if this is a bug.

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Lillenswe
Donation rank:

21 Apr 2017 01:12

It seems after the latest update of ETS 2 it seems like the trailers lost their skins that came with Promods cargo & trailer pack my trailer no using the stock trailer skins.

LoaderSaints

22 Apr 2017 07:30

Please post your game.log after you see this happen in-game. Do note that the Schwarzmüller DLC is not yet supported so those trailers only appear with vanilla skins made by SCS.

Lillenswe
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2017 14:27

It is all trailers that lost the Promods skins not only Schwarzmüller after the update except the Ikea trailer but I think the ikea trailer is something you have have added.

I attached the game log to the thread as a 7zip file because it seemed to be the only way to do because pastebin said it was too big for a non pro user and this forum don't allow docx or txt
Attachments
game.log.7z
Gamelog
(25.87 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

LoaderSaints

23 Apr 2017 09:32

The load order of the TCP itself seems to be correct. However, you have some AI traffic mods that are above it in the Mod Manager. I suggest having all AI traffic mods below trailer mods. My best guess in this case is a mod conflict. You have some other mod conflicts as well with lots of errors.

Lillenswe
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2017 12:15

I'll try that to move the Ai Traffic down. It is strange though that I only saw the problems after the latest update from SCS

Lillenswe
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2017 12:38

I moved the Ai traffic under the TCP mod it didn't help. For someone that don't know who to interpret the game.log how do I see if a mod is conflicting?

Best Regards
Christer

LoaderSaints

24 Apr 2017 08:59

Well, usually when there are some ERROR lines that say "couldn't load units from file X unit name already taken by an existing unit Y" that means there are conflicting definition entries in two mods. You would have to guess which mod is in question by the unit name however.
Does the TCP work for you if you try it on a profile with only ProMods + TCP?

metpei

24 Apr 2017 10:41

Hi, you use too many mods and some of them aren't updated for game 1.27. Don't remove truck mod or addon mod that is in use, sell all affected trucks first before! You use similar truck mods and similar truck addon mods that uses same game resources and you can drive only one truck at time, so why use all truck mods in same time?! ETS2 checks all mods in mod folder couple times in every game start and reduces greatly game start, so move or delete old mods and mods you don't use.
Jazzycat's great mods are each standalone and doesn't effect any other mod or loading order, some are updated: http://jazzycat.ucoz.net/
Remember to take safety copy your documents\ETS2\profiles folder regularily!

Lillenswe
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2017 14:30

Thanks for the answers. Not all mods are active at the same time some are active in another profile. TCP does work with only TCP and promods installed so it appears it is a mod conflict somewhere. Sorry for suspecting these 2 great mods.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information