[poland] bydgoszcz <-> koszalin 50 km/h

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
seem

25 Mar 2018 07:30

Road between Bydgosz and Koszalin has maximum speed of 50 km/h. BTW: train accident there is awesome! Rip driver.

CptCaribbean

03 Apr 2018 20:43

seem wrote:
25 Mar 2018 07:30
Bug report
I've been checking the dk25 / dk11 (road between Koszalin and Bydgoszcz) and the speed limit is of 90km/h in almost all the road except from towns and train accident where is 50km/h and a section under construction which is 30km/h.
I think that I know your issue. It's not a bug, what happens is that you've got enabled the "Show truck limit" and with so it is 50km/h indeed. You'll find this option in "Settings -> Gameplay -> Game Settings -> Route Advisor Speed Limit -> Show car limit" and you'll have a car speed limit. Hope it helped you ;)

P.S.: Please, for next reports check this link -> https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939 You've had to let us a screenshot / game.log, post the coordinates of where does the bug happen and the title of the report in thas case should have been [Version of your PM] Short explanation of what happens. In this case should have been something like that "[2.26] 50km/h speed limit in road between bydgoszcz and koszalin".

Thank you and have a nice day!
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information