Garage doors not opening in towns

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
uBronan

07 Apr 2018 23:09

I finally added some more garages and when i wanted to enter i first notice the door did not open so i did not try to enter.
But then i had the same problem in the dutch town zwolle and again the door did not open so i decided to bang the door but to my surprise i came into the garage, now the bigger surprise happened when i tried to drive out expecting that to be the same ..... well nope its locked and closed so the only way out is to drive backwards straight to the closed front door.
This seems to be with every non original garage of the game now

This picture made in Zwolle ( NL) the nose of the truck still in the door
Last edited by uBronan on 07 Apr 2018 23:46, edited 2 times in total.

CptCaribbean

07 Apr 2018 23:18

uBronan wrote:
07 Apr 2018 23:09
Bugs
Same problem just like the other post.
Last edited by CptCaribbean on 07 Apr 2018 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

uBronan

07 Apr 2018 23:28

I can see them now in your post :D
I guess it took along time to showup
Going to convert the large png files into jpg to make sure they show up faster next time ;)

Josh0

08 Apr 2018 03:51

@uBronan, as with your other bug report, I suspect a mod conflict is causing this problem. I have no problems with the Zwolle garage in my profile that has only ProMods 2.26 activated.

For the future please review the procedure for How to report a bug. Your bug reports should include coordinates, and the ProMods version should be in the thread title. Also, you should check for the bug using a game profile that has only ProMods loaded.

uBronan

08 Apr 2018 13:03

I did indeed read it pretty fast.
But to my defense I also suffer from a short term memory problem so what i have read must stay visible all the time or i forget it pretty fast. I often do not remember what i was doing in the game.
My wife has to constant nag me todo something else it will never happen :).
For instance if i get a note with shopping items and i have to pick up the phone i often forget to get those items, or i leave the house without keys or my wallet...

However its indeed clear that it has todo with one of the other mods and maybe this profile is damaged beyond repair. I have removed several mods and still the problem presist in that profile.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

08 Apr 2018 19:40

You can remove every Mod except ProMods and then including Mod by Mod in, test if this problem occurs, to find the Mod that causes the problem.
This thread could probably moved to Non ProMods Problems, because this Bug is not caused by ProMods.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information