Wexford Ireland.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Racer11

11 May 2018 14:22

Josh0 wrote:
11 May 2018 13:16
The vehicles on prefabs (hotel, truck dealership, company, etc) in Wexford do have IRL license plates. I confirm that the cars parked along the street seem to be missing license plates (both front and rear). I think this is a bug but I am not sure what is causing it. These parked cars are an SCS model, and correct license plates are generated on the same vehicle model that are placed in other countries.
Racer11 wrote:
10 May 2018 10:14
I also assumed for Euro Truck Simulator 2 if your headquarters is in the United Kingdom, let's say London.
When you took a Ferry across to Ireland your vehicles registration plates would change to a IRL (Irish registration plate).
Am I right or wrong? For me it just stays on a GB (United Kingdom) registration plate.
If you are saying you expect the player's license plate to change from GB to IRL when you travel on the ferry, I believe that is incorrect. The player's license plate is tied to the garage for your vehicle. If your vehicle is associated with the London garage then your vehicle will have a GB license plate no matter where you are driving. If you "relocate" your vehicle to an Ireland garage then the player vehicle's license plate will switch to IRL.
Ah ok, I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure what is causing the bug either.

By the way, how do I relocate my garage, say if I wanted to relocate to Ireland. I am currently using an Audi RS7 mod car and when I use the command goto say for instance Dublin my vehicles registration plates remain on the GB (United Kingdom) one's.

Do I have to sell all of my garages and then buy one in Ireland to be able to relocate, if that makes sense.

Thanks.

Vøytek
Developer

11 May 2018 14:27

You just select yourself in Drivers Management (no idea how it's called actually) and assign yourself to a different garage ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Racer11

11 May 2018 14:28

Vøytek wrote:
You just select yourself in Drivers Management (no idea how it's called actually) and assign yourself to a different garage ;)
Ah ok, thanks.

Vøytek wrote:
Do you use any graphics mods with ProMods 2.26?

I'm not sure which one I should try.
Last edited by adgjl on 20 May 2018 11:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please edit your posts instead of double posting

Noah_Lukas

11 May 2018 16:29

Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information