Wexford Ireland.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Racer11

09 May 2018 09:13

Hi, I have ProMods 2.26 installed and I have Euro Truck Simulator 2 (V1.30.2.9s).

My issue is when I use the goto command and type in Wexford it takes me there but when I zoom around I have noticed that some of the parked vehicles in Wexford do not have the front or back registration plates. Some do and some do not.

Is this a bug or is this just how it is?

The other mods I have installed are the Audi RS7 car mod, the Realistic Graphics Mod V2.0.2 with the ProMods Compatibility Add-On, Grimes New Summer Environment V2.6, Real European Gas Stations Reloaded, Real Gas Prices.

I do not know what causes this issue, is it just how it is for ProMods 2.26? Will the issue regarding parked traffic cars without the front and back registration plates be resolved?

I have only just noticed this actual issue. I have never seen it before.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know if there are any cars for Euro Truck Simulator 2 that are right hand drive, not left. I seem to be finding a lot of left hand drive mod cars lately.

Thank you.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

09 May 2018 16:01

Try reproducing it with ProMods only. If it still appears make a proper Bug report: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939 inckuding coordinates and a screenshot of the problem.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Racer11

10 May 2018 09:54

Trucker2223 wrote:
09 May 2018 16:01
Try reproducing it with ProMods only. If it still appears make a proper Bug report: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=939 inckuding coordinates and a screenshot of the problem.
Hi, thank you for the reply. I have re-installed Euro Truck Simulator 2 (V1.30.2.9s) and just added ProMods to it.

I went into my config file and turned on developer and console to ''1''.

Then I opened the command console and typed in goto wexford.

Some of the parked cars do not have the front and rear registration plates. But I drove around other area's of Ireland and noticed this too in other places and back in the United Kingdom.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

All of my graphic settings for Euro Truck Simulator 2 are set to high or ultra.

I'm not sure what the actual issue is. Maybe it will be addressed in the next ProMods update?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

10 May 2018 10:01

you still need to post coordinates where the cars are.
/edit found them, but this seems to appear everywhere on the Map so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

Racer11

10 May 2018 10:11

Trucker2223 wrote:
10 May 2018 10:01
you still need to post coordinates where the cars are.
/edit found them, but this seems to appear everywhere on the Map so I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.
You just had a look yourself and found them yourself too?

Is that what you mean?

Same here, I'm not sure what the issue is.

Racer11

10 May 2018 10:14

I also assumed for Euro Truck Simulator 2 if your headquarters is in the United Kingdom, let's say London.

When you took a Ferry across to Ireland your vehicles registration plates would change to a IRL (Irish registration plate).

Am I right or wrong? For me it just stays on a GB (United Kingdom) registration plate. At the moment I'm driving the Audi RS7 car but I'm fed up of trying to find a right hand drive vehicle. It seems impossible.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

10 May 2018 10:17

Atleast the parked cars don't have them the normal AI has not this issue. I'll ask in our team server if this should be considered as a bug, because they seem to appear everywhere.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

Racer11

10 May 2018 10:23

Trucker2223 wrote:
Atleast the parked cars don't have them the normal AI has not this issue. I'll ask in our team server if this should be considered as a bug, because they seem to appear everywhere.
Thank you Trucker2223. I was playing it the other day and I noticed it and thought something was wrong with my game.

It's rather odd. The other issue I have noticed with the Ireland map on ProMods 2.26 is that some area's of the motorway get a little bit laggy, for some reason.

When I re-installed the game I ditched the Realistic Graphics Mod and all other graphical mods and it still happens sometimes.

Maybe I should tweak my AMD Radeon GPU settings for Euro Truck Simulator 2.

My PC's specifications are.

CPU: AMD FX4300 Quad Core CPU at 3.8GHz.
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB GPU.
Motherboard: GiGABYTE GA78-LMT-USB3.0 (Rev 6.0).
RAM: 16GB of DDR3 RAM at 1600MHz.
HDD: 2TB HDD.

Although when I was on ProMods 2.25 with the map fix file I never noticed any lag in or around Ireland. But as I said it only seems to happen on the motorways for some reason.

Maybe I should consider lowering some of my graphic settings to high or medium. Or I could upgrade my GPU to a 4GB one.

Other than that I love ProMods It's an excellent map and the developers and testers have done a really good job.

Do you know of any traffic density mods that work well with ProMods 2.26? The only other issue I have noticed with ProMods 2.26 is that the police cars, especially in the United Kingdom and Ireland when I go past the allowed speed limit sometimes I do not get a traffic offense ticket. But when I'm right next to a police car and drive fast I immediately get one. If the police car is on the opposite side of the road and coming towards me and I speed up I do not receive a traffic offense fine. It's a strange one.

I did notice on the ProMods 2.26 loading screen if you look really closely at the parked cars you'll notice they do not have any registration plates either. I'm not sure what the issue is regarding that.

Racer11

11 May 2018 11:41

Trucker2223 wrote:
Is it now considered a bug or is it just a glitch?

What has been said?

Josh0

11 May 2018 13:16

The vehicles on prefabs (hotel, truck dealership, company, etc) in Wexford do have IRL license plates. I confirm that the cars parked along the street seem to be missing license plates (both front and rear). I think this is a bug but I am not sure what is causing it. These parked cars are an SCS model, and correct license plates are generated on the same vehicle model that are placed in other countries.
Racer11 wrote:
10 May 2018 10:14
I also assumed for Euro Truck Simulator 2 if your headquarters is in the United Kingdom, let's say London.
When you took a Ferry across to Ireland your vehicles registration plates would change to a IRL (Irish registration plate).
Am I right or wrong? For me it just stays on a GB (United Kingdom) registration plate.
If you are saying you expect the player's license plate to change from GB to IRL when you travel on the ferry, I believe that is incorrect. The player's license plate is tied to the garage for your vehicle. If your vehicle is associated with the London garage then your vehicle will have a GB license plate no matter where you are driving. If you "relocate" your vehicle to an Ireland garage then the player vehicle's license plate will switch to IRL.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information