[Fixed] [#12608] Crash when adding ProMods to profile - Brest/Iveco Stralis

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Trucker2223
Donation rank:

26 May 2018 06:11

@chukovskiy I tested this in a new Profile myself starting the game in Vanilla in Brest with IVECO Stralis. After finishing the first delivery, I reload the game with ProMods files and it did crash indeed with the same "Error" at the end. I added Bug to Bugtracker #12608, Let's see what the devs can do about it.
@to other users that have the same problem: Tell as your starting city in Vanilla Map and your Truck you started with, so we can reproduce this and add to Bugtracker.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Josh0

26 May 2018 22:14

@jrd100 and @chukovskiy, I am also able to (sometimes) produce the initially-reported crash signature, the one where the game.log ends with:

Code: Select all

Building routing graph.
Route data generation started.
Route data generation finished.
The next lines of the game.log during a non-crashing situation indicate the game is trying to perform an economy reset. I found that by forcing an economy reset (instead of allowing the game to detect that an economy reset is needed) will allow the game to load the profile without crashing. If you (or anyone else) is still experiencing this crash signature, try this:

With the game closed, edit your profile's config.cfg file (Windows Notepad is a good tool for this) and change this line:

uset g_force_economy_reset "0"
to this:

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
Then save the file, start the game and load your profile. Note: this variable will automatically reset itself to value "0" after loading the game, so there is no need to restore the initial value.

chukovskiy wrote:
26 May 2018 01:50
Well I tried to create 12 new profiles. Only one of them was "defective" though. All the rest are working, only crashing the game once after the mod activation with error
"<ERROR> f:\build_bot\ssd_win_slave\final_build_ets2_131_etrc_windows_bin_steam_x64\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(453): ??A?$array_t@V?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@prism@@@prism@@QEAAAEAV?$array_local_t@Vtraffic_limit_t@prism@@$02@1@_K@Z: Index outside array boundaries."
During my testing I encountered this same crash signature exactly once. But is was not reproducible: when I loaded the same profile and same savegame again the crash did not occur. It may or may not be related to the crash that is the topic of this thread, I plan to ignore it for now.

[email protected]

29 May 2018 23:14

Hello,

I have been trying to set-up Promods 2.27 for hours now without any success.
I have the latest freshly downloaded and legal version of ETS2 with every single DLC installed. I don't have any mods except Promod 2.27. I have all 7 Promods files in the right order like it was explained in the install instructions. I tried switching order of def file and maps file without luck.

Game keeps crashing while trying to load saved game. It crashes after 5-6 seconds in, at about 70% load of the saved file.

game.log.txt

00:00:46.614 : <ERROR> Oversize trajectory order rule without active route checkpoint. uid: 0x251ACFF86A000001
The only error I see. I did little research on it and apparently it shouldn't be a problem. People run the game without issues with that error present.

game.crash.txt

Any help is greatly appreciated. It's tough playing EST2 without Promods once you tried it : )

Josh0

30 May 2018 01:39

See this post: [#12608] Crash when adding ProMods to profile - Brest/Iveco Stralis. You have the same crash signature.

[email protected]

31 May 2018 01:35

Thanks buddy this actually somewhat worked for me. I created new profile and loaded Promods and was able to start the new game. After that I tried loading the same game and it crashed. I tried again and it worked. Then I went back to my original profile and was able to load saved file without crash. Hopefully it stays that way, I don't mind occasional crash as long as I can use Promods.

Thanks again.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 04 Aug 2020 11:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

adgjl
Donation rank:

31 May 2018 16:12

Is the nature of these crashes the same as that of the crash when first loading the profile? Does the game.log say anything different? Once you have solved the economy reset problem (as described by Josh above), it should stay solved.
Bugs are love, bugs are life

LoffeKoffe
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2018 07:43

Hey! My game crashes on 1/3 of the loading with only promods installed. Iv tried creating many New profiles (with the same truck though) and non have worked. Can check if i have the same crash code after work and i Will try a diffrent truck. Used the mod last update without problems and its awesome im just hoping this getts fixed.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2018 10:14

Well, when you start the game in Brest in Vanilla and add ProMods later, then every Truck brand can potentionally crash the game with this signature.
But the econonmy Reset Fix that Josh0 postet above should help with that. When it's not working with your profile, then post your gamelog.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

citelis730
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2020 22:49

It's not happening anymore so it's probably fixed

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information