Companies Mazzer, Lidl and Ah detecting issue in many places

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
uBronan

03 Jul 2018 12:27

The available load question mark works good but so far i detected in far too many cities the same problems for example Brussel, Barcelona but also the places in spain/andorra.
Another issue related to this includes a repair shop near a shop which also does not get cleared ( but i am not sure if this repair shop was intended to be detected)
The main repair shop with the dealer is detected perfect.
I experience also alot of in my view gaps/holes in the map where i can drive through but that part is not connected to the opposite sites of the main visible roads.
They simply show as dark places on the map, especially in barcelona the port side has many of these spots.
I did not make pictures of the dark spots on the barcelona city because there are way too many to show

Weirdly some shops i could detect by going there in a car and go into the smallest places i could enter and some suddenly changed into detected.
One of the shops in brussels i forgot if it was Ah or Lidl but one of them changed, however with a truck with load you never can get at that spot.

These issues show up in these profiles i have, named only the most played:

profile 1 PM
profile 2 PM+P Reb+Emden
profile 3 PM+P Reb+Emden+Scandinavia
profile 4 PM+P Reb+Emden+Scandinavia+SR+RM+RK
profile 5 PM+P Reb+Emden+Scandinavia+SR+RM+RK+ Poland Reb
profile 6 PM+P Reb+Emden+Scandinavia+SR+RM+RK+ Poland Reb+ Romania Ext.

Examples i detected since 02-07 :

Manresa - Mazzer (sec-0010+0011);-39653.7;65.5168;46657.2;-2.81305;-0.170831)

Barcelona - Lidl (sec-0010+0012);-38513.2;88.2961;49399.4;2.71054;-0.122235)
Last edited by uBronan on 03 Jul 2018 12:45, edited 1 time in total.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

03 Jul 2018 12:37

definitely Mod conflict. Post your gamelog.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Josh0

03 Jul 2018 15:06

uBronan wrote:
The available load question mark works good but so far i detected in far too many cities the same problems for example Brussel, Barcelona but also the places in spain/andorra.
I am not sure what you are trying to report is wrong here. Your two locations with pictures are companies, those green icons with trailer question marks are the company trigger point. Except for that Lidl location, when you drive over the icon and press Enter the game will show you the jobs available to take from that company. That Lidl company will never show any outgoing jobs because it is an incoming-only company. But the Mazet company you showed allows both incoming and outgoing jobs.

The Lidl company trigger showing in the game is a known problem with ProMods 2.27. It has been corrected in the next version of ProMods, the company trigger at Lidl will no longer be visible.
uBronan wrote:
Another issue related to this includes a repair shop near a shop which also does not get cleared ( but i am not sure if this repair shop was intended to be detected)
I do not understand what you mean by this either.

uBronan

03 Jul 2018 16:45

Well the language barrier between dutch and english seems allways to be a problem.
That Lidl shop has a repair point it probably is not important as the Lidl issue has been mentioned before funny enough i did not find it when i searched for it.

Josh0

03 Jul 2018 18:30

uBronan wrote:
That Lidl shop has a repair point ...
Please examine the picture below. Are you talking about part A or part B?
If you are talking about part A (the service/repair trigger), please explain in more detail what you think is wrong.
uBronan wrote:
... the Lidl issue has been mentioned before funny enough i did not find it when i searched for it.
I was talking about part B being a known problem. That company trigger is not supposed to be visible. I meant to say it is known to the ProMods Team, I don't know if it is reported anywhere in the forum for you to find.

I still do not understand what you are saying is the problem at the Mazet company in Manresa.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information