[Fixed] [#20509] Localization warnings

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
tantalus

06 Jul 2019 16:45

So, im getting tons of localization warnings. Is there any way to get rid of em?

Code: Select all

<WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'a' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'aberystwyth' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'akranes' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'akureyri' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'alajarvi' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'aland' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'albaiulia' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'albacete' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'alesund' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'alicante' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'almeria' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'alta' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'andalsnes' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'andorra_vella' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'antwerp' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'arad' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'aranda' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'are' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'arnhem' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.786 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'arvidsjaur' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'augustow' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'aurach' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'bacau' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'bado' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'badajoz' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'baiamare' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'balti' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'balvi' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'banjaluka' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'barcelona' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'barnstaple' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
00:00:17.787 : <WARNING> [app_lcl] Failed to add token 'basel' from localization module '/locale/es_es/local_module.pm_cities_es.sii'! Localization with that token already defined.
the list keeps going...

The console log is completely clean, these warnings are the only thing i see (im surprised to say the least :lol: ). So, it will be amazing if i could get rid of em.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2019 17:19

This is a bug when selecting the spanish language in the game. There's nothing you can do about this, it has to be fixed in the translation files. I reported this bug with number #20509 Thanks for your report.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

tantalus

06 Jul 2019 17:24

Oh i see. But is this a promods issue or a SCS issue? in any case, i assume if i change the languaje to english those go away? also my i assume i can just ignore em? will them cause problems later in the game?

Anyways, thanks for the response. Hope this is sorted out soon, not that i mind selecting another languaje (i usually in fact always use english everywhere) i just had spanish so i can see fast what cargos come from SCS content and what other cargos come from mods, for example (i have a trailer pack that im tweaking and since some cargos have the same name as SCS counterparts and other cargos take SCS models and definitions directly i need to know where they come from).

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

03 Apr 2020 21:45

Fixed in WIP
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information