ProMods 2.46 for game version 1.37 has been released. Please be kind to the download servers :)
Please note that TruckersMP (multi-player) is still on game version 1.36 / ProMods 2.45

[#23340] [2.46] Svalbard - reverb sound effect in the whole area

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.46 has been released please post issues with 2.46 only
Granite

22 May 2020 23:59

Arriving at Svalbard, after driving off of a ferry in Longyearbyen, I have noticed that the reverb sound effect present inside the ferry don't go away
and it doesn't switch to normal outdoor sound anywhere around Svalbard. Also, it appeared that there was thunderstorm, I could hear thunder, but no rain was visible and no rain drops were falling on the windshield, just like if I was still inside the ferry.

Tested with new profile, with only Promods 2.46 and Middle-East addon loaded, set up starting garage in Longyearbyen, and it behaves the same.
Log from this test: https://pastebin.com/xrsG3Z8c

In short, everywhere around Svalbard, it sounds like you are driving inside the tunnel.

Is it possible, that the whole area is set up as "indoor" ? And because of that, it also can't rain here?
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 23 May 2020 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added Bugtracking number

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

23 May 2020 00:15

#23340 Thanks for your report.

And yes it seems like someone placed a NWA over whole svalbard, since there's no rain anywhere.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

• Information