Broken textures

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MADPOWER

08 Apr 2015 17:34

Guys i was playing with my profile without mods enablade until i enable promod map.
And i have 3 files:
-promods-v191.scs
-promods-map
-promods-def

if i have all the files i need, i don`t know how but when searching for work "ikw"factory is "aldi" but still with ikw borde on building.not major, but then i realise that looking for job, the numbers and letters were all squares...like it did to most textures passing from pach 1.15 to 1.16. with mods
If i understand correctly there is no need for new profile and compatible with going east...
the game loads well but the textures, specially on menu bacame funny squares, making impossible to read whatever:)
I´ll will try new profile but i was on level 99.....not major though.
First the truck had air on brakes and still was stuck...after a while manage to solve that, without knowing how....i was accelerating full and truck 100% new...still brakes were closed, and then this.
Like i said i will try new profile.
I tryed lunch game at 32 bit...is the same
tx

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 Apr 2015 17:35

Can you post your game.log?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ZelvaCZ

08 Apr 2015 17:38

Are you using OpenGL? If yes, please try in DirectX mode. If it doesn't help, please send us your game.log file as Volleybal4life stated above :)

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

08 Apr 2015 21:00

See http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3540
You are clearly running ETS in OpenGL mode.

MADPOWER

22 Apr 2015 19:20

No i`m not in OpenGL mode...i open in 32bit 64 all the same.
I think i know what went wrong...wile umnpacking i clicked on part2 of rar file not noing that would extract from them all at once.
By clicking and interupting i think i damage the file. i deleted and extract again(properlly this time:))...all working good now...i also got back with profile to where saves were in vanilla state, just in case, so i didn`t get errors from it...
Thank you all :)
Sorry for late replay (i fought...i have to go there and warn people is all good now,no problem) ;)

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2015 23:53

32/64 bit has nothing to do with OpenGL.

The 'all working good now' is easy to test: scroll through the job market without any city selected. You should run into the same issue after a few pages.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information