Job with no sat navigation and very low pay

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 00:42

I picked up a job from a very small winding mountain road in Farou Island and a depot at end the job was sending me to europabruke mc Donald's I've never seen a mc Donald's on my map and the sat nav had no place named europabruke I googled to find out it was in Austria manually searched there but job was offering me 2000 pounds and I spent 6000 in ferry fares I eventually had to cancel job which cost me a further 10,000 was expensive trip is there any ideas what this may be

I have

Rus map
Promods obv
All jazzy cat trailer packs except military including traffic pack
Imp roved weather
Fred be trailer pack skins
Kenworth truck
Scania t rlj
Scania mods rlj
Faster xp give 20 percent more xp
Realistic fuel prices
Ai traffic pack jazzy cat
American truck traffic pack jazzy cat
Few more misc trailers all standalone
Tsm heavy trailers pack NOT MAP
Accessories pack team Poland

Never had issues with any other job so far

ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 03:36

every single job i get in iceland says it pays 600£ per mile and i have 0 miles to go there is no gps and job pays 2k not enogh to get a ferry home :P

ScuL
Founder

20 Oct 2015 03:41

The Europabrucke destination is bugged (somehow it is not connected to the road system resulting in very low pay and GPS issues).

As for jobs in Iceland, you just posted this after the first post, I am not sure how this is related (or if not).. either way jobs in Iceland should be fine
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 06:14

Yea anywhere from Iceland has same issue for me unless it's Iceland to another city in Iceland it's not a major issue but people said you had snow physics and stuff in Iceland so I was really looking forward to that but I've only had add on 2 days so I have plenty to do for now

Great work btw I paid for the download is that donation to you guys ? If not I would love to donate for your work it's very nice looking I have a few fps issues even with my gtx Titan black but from what I read your aware of it's something to do with lampposts hooks still for a free add on you gave me a expansion pack that I will have hours of fun with

ScuL
Founder

20 Oct 2015 10:28

Maybe, just maybe, you have another mod that is overwriting our ferry rules. Jobs from Iceland to elsewhere can only generate money if the ferry connection is functional. This would be strange though

We get a small portion of the $1 but there is a donation button on the bottom of the page. We appreciate any generosity :)

If you suffer from FPS issues with a Titan X it could be that your scaling settings are a tad high. When running ETS2 at 400% scaling the total resolution is well over 8K, and that may start lagging in places.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 18:59

Only ferry change I have is the Rus map fix I believe

ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 19:05

I never noticed donate button I'll def make a contribution I love your work ps this is the load order

Top of download manager

Promods + Rus map + Poland rebuild fix. Highest prio
Rus map model pack
Rus map map pack
Poland rebuild 3
Poland rebuild 2
Poland rebuild 1
Promods assets
Promods models
Promods map
Pro mods def
Rus map def lowest prio

I added Poland rebuild to see if was fix issue still get same prob

ragebayne

20 Oct 2015 19:20

More info discovered as I've levelled it seems to be any job to Poland or Russia map so I'm guessing this is not a pro mod issue just was disguised as I was always in pro mod locations sorry for wasting your time but if you have any insight please share

ScuL
Founder

21 Oct 2015 00:30

I suggest making the ProMods def file the highest priority

ragebayne

21 Oct 2015 04:08

Hi it seems to have fixed itself when I levelled up more and got more points in long distance so maybe it wasn't factoring my level into jobs or something but I also bumped up promos def just in case

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information