What's properties of road and fork?

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
nphunghung
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2016 09:06

Hello,

In properties road and for have many option but I don't know what they work?

Can you tell me about:
  • Rnd seed
  • Superfine
  • Tunnel
  • Water reflection
  • No boundary
  • Stretch terrain
  • DLC Guard
  • No activation
  • Ferry entrance
  • Use semaphores
And can you tell me about cut plane? What are its effects?

Thank you very much!

SimulatorSam
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2016 11:12

• Rdn seed - A random set of numbers that randomise things such as trees, grass, terrian noise etc.
  • Superfine - Makes the piece of road even more high-poly, allowing smoother tighter turns.
  • Tunnel - As far as I know, restets the Birds-Eye view camera to interior when going on that piece of road. (No weather zone's are used to stop rain in tunnels)
  • Water reflection - Makes the object reflective in water (Make sure reflections are set to High to see the effect)
  • No boundary - No invisible walls on the sides of the road.
  • Strech Terrian - Never actually used this, my guess is that it does what it says :D
  • DLC Guard - Whether or not that object requires dlc_east, dlc_north or dlc_fr.
  • No activation - If for example you wanted to use a company dock has decoration you can use that the make the green job selection point disappear. (See Dover and Banská Bystrica, they have decorative companys)
  • Ferry entrance - Prefab which is used as where the GPS starts calcination after a ferry.
  • Use semaphores - Use traffic lights on a prefab.
As for cut planes, essentially they hide parts of the map, whatever is on the other side of the yellow line. The white lines determine where the cutting happens, or red lines if it is one-sided. There are alot better explanations of cut plans than mine if you search around. ;)

nphunghung
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2016 19:38

Thank you very much for detail answer. Grateful to you!

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information