Deleting sign templates

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
elot360PL

26 Mar 2018 23:08

Before 1.30 came deleting templates, which were a mistake or something, was very easy, delete three lines in templates.sii, be sure that another definitions are in correct order and delete template from templates folder, simple.
After 1.30 now something goes wrong. After previous steps i deleting boards, board defs in boards.sii, be sure that defs are in correct order and be sure that boards correspond right template.

After two tries with doing all of it the third time something was corrupted. Game can't open board that i delete two times earlier and as i see in CB (a moment before game crashed) one of my template have wrong model (But in definition of template it have in general a different one). Apart of wrong model for template, i still have no idea why game try to open non-existing file. After many checks of my game files (Of course in mod_<name>) and my .scs archive files im pretty sure that the name of this definition isn't exist anywhere.

So that is my question, did i miss something? Do names of boards are saving in one more place than mod_<name> folder?

Edit: After Voytek respond i was delete defaults.ini from editor folder. The only side effect i had is a correct model for template that earlier had wrong sign model.
Don't worry boys. Captain the useless ex developer is here!

Currently working on: NOTHING (As always)

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information