[Tutorial] Map editor guide series on Youtube

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
geekpolak

19 Jan 2019 17:15

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new and you can find my greetings post in the introductory part of the forums.
A while back I decided to make a tutorial series on map editing in American Truck Simulator. This can be easily applied in Euro Truck Simulator as well of course. I wanted to share what I know with other people, so that everyone can start pumping out some decent maps. The only Youtube tutorials I found were either in non-English language or it didn't have a person actively talking and explaining things. We have some great written tutorials here and on official scssoft forums and so I wanted to supplement it with videos. I have completed three episodes so far. I am planning to make few more parts that go over intersections, signs and some other stuff. Please let me know what else would you like me to talk about. I will record it and upload it to my channel. I am not an expert or a master in this matter but I learned some of the basics. My goal is to help people out, so that we can have more quality maps out there.

Direct link to the channel can be found in my signature or click HERE. Once there, you will see separate playlist dedicated to tutorials.

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

Jak mozecie sie domyslic, mowie rowniez po Polsku.

Image Image

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information