Map Editor Required

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
Owen_Miller04
Donation rank:

22 Apr 2019 12:03

Hi there !

I run Miller Transport VTC and myself and my fellow managers have recently started The Virtual Truckfest Group where we run 4 truckfests across the year. After creating the group on Friday we have already gathered around 85 members excluding myself. We are aiming at creating a very realistic and highly entertaining truckfest where we hand out window stickers for participants as well as allowling somewhere for modders to sel their products. But to add to the realism even more, we wanted to add in some areans for our events. Including one arena in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and also England with the Promods map. However me and my team have little to no map editing knowledge and require someone who can produce the arenas for free. We do not have a required time but would prefer them done for some time this year and to be made with the promods map.

If you could do this please feel free to comment on this post or contact me via discord (Owen#1557) or on facebook (Owen Gaming Miller). You will join our team and recieve popularity amognst our members and we are also willing to support you via our VTC's facebook page which is nearing close to 300 page likes!

Please contact me for further information. Thanks in advance !

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information