F5 minimap problem on editor

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
FurkanGurel

08 Nov 2019 21:58

Hi folks,
I got a problem on map editor about the minimap that we use in editor with "F5" key.The problem is map looks in "north locked" position in F5 map like in the picture below...so i have no map background on editor because the map is 1:1 and couldnt create topograph of the map thus i do draw roads according to google maps shapes with high concentration.So now roads are looks crosswise because of this "north locked" problem.But the map mode on game profile seetings is "straight" and my map looks straight in game but it seems like north locked in editor navigation...
https://i.hizliresim.com/dLr7o7.jpg
So how can i solve this problem and show the map as straight on editor navigation? :?
Developer of Gurel Turkiye Map on 1:1 scale
Turkiye 1:1 MAP

Vøytek
Developer

09 Nov 2019 22:40

I have no idea what's the problem. Editor minimap always looks like that, you can change modes with F5, just like in the ingame GPS (3D close, 3D far, top view, top view far). It's only for preview, to see how your road network will look like ingame.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

FurkanGurel

10 Nov 2019 10:49

Sorry I couldnt explain what i mean...i mean that the map is looks north locked in editor map with 1.36 update but it was straight in 1.35 so im trying to bring it to straight position on editor map in F5 like in previous update
Developer of Gurel Turkiye Map on 1:1 scale
Turkiye 1:1 MAP

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information