Some say, that you are able to do this ProMods map-exercise

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2015 09:54

ETS2-User wrote:Well I got some early WIP from when I started to build a connection from Portsmouth some time ago but I returned to rebuilding Ljubljana for Project Balkans... maybe some day I will continue it... here are some pics from what I got:
This is really impressive. I used to live in this area, and although I couldn't tell you which specific parts are which, some of it seems very familiar. Maybe you could link it to another road now you're a developer because this should be in ProMods ;).

adgjl
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2015 12:58

KubaJAM wrote:.....although I couldn't tell you which specific parts are which, some of it seems very familiar. Maybe you could link it to another road now you're a developer because this should be in ProMods ;).
Same for me, I guess it's the A27/A3 junction but the scale means the Eastern Road into Portsmouth has to be built in the same place? Looks great anyway.
If there was space to rebuild the Western connection as the M275 that would be awesome!
Bugs are love, bugs are life

ETS2-User
Developer

19 Aug 2015 15:27

Yep, it was this interchange. I probably won't include it in ProMods though (yet) cause this would be unfair towards users who have started with their exercise in that area already. They'd lose their progress on the overlapping sector after the update.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Pizzano
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2015 16:09

Hmm... I could give a shot at this mapping exercise.

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information