How to easily acces the map editor

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
MartyTheTrucker

02 Aug 2015 17:57

I want to modify something on the original map by SCS, in the Scandinavia DLC area in particular.

M95

12 Aug 2015 17:24

MartyTheTrucker wrote:Hello, I am having some issues with starting the map editor. If I type "edit" or "edit europe" in the console it (sometimes) writes "water level unregistered (0)", goes into a black background and after about a minute, crashes. I followed a few guides and have everything set up with base files and stuff but it isn't working...
Make sure you don't have other mods loaded. If it still crashes with no mods in your mod folder then please post your game.log here, so we may discover what's happening on your side. You can find this file in your ETS2 folder (the one placed in documents), it is called game.log.

What I did to avoid problems is calling my ets 2 folder in documents EuroTruck simulator 2a. Then run the game and it will automatically create a new one. When playing rename the euro truck simulator 2 to euro truck simulator 2b and change the euro truck simulator 2a to wuro turck simulator 2. That seperates your modding side and your profile side better.

Shiva

13 Aug 2015 00:32

Ahh, you do that way.
I just edit the mod-folder names.

Your way, totally different profiles for map editing vs playing.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information