Good day to you Sirs and Madams!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Nathan_A_RF

31 Oct 2017 20:19

I guess I should write an Introduction to myself, being where I am and all that.

Hello, I am Nathan from East Sussex, a lovely county in the corner of the United Kingdom. I am currently studying 4 A-levels at college that are: Physics, Geology and Further Maths (counts as two A-levels). I have a real interest in engineering, trains, road networks, and of course (but not as much) trucks. My real passion is for engineering and mathematics that goes with it I would say, not to mention my organisational skills (annoying, but they're there ;) )

I have been drawing road plans with full signage layouts since I was 4 years old, so to be a part of ProMods and promote realism in a game was my destiny you could say. My first Steam game was Train Simulator, and I only got Steam because I thought that download option included Steam Trains :D I was silly back then, but now I have grown from Junior Beta Tester to Moderator, and I do help replace things here and there on the WIP version of the map (no spoilers, don't ask!). I think I first played with ProMods since 1.90, but I cannot remember. Since 2.17 I have been part of the team, and I hope to bring good experiences to all of you along with the rest of the team.

Although I may not be the oldest or wisest member (yet not the youngest either), you can always ask me for anything you may require (especially bug report wise) and I will be happy to help.

Happy ProMods trucking everyone!

Nathan

Current task: Aesthetics work on the map
Eternal task: Clear bug forums
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Stan SB / Fox Stevenson / Florence + The Machine - for all driving song needs

mateush05

01 Nov 2017 18:51

Hello Nathan ;)
Driving with ProMods 2.27
Level 95 with 380.000 km

Version: ETS 2 1.31

Junior beta-tester from 21.06.2018 :)

EvanEthan1234!

03 Nov 2017 16:16

Hello Nathan, I came here to Download Promods, so That way I can Connect Promods 2.20 and Rusmap 1.7.4, Happy Trucking in 20 Days

sovietwarbear NL
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2017 17:51

hi Nathan :D

EdgeGladiator

03 Nov 2018 10:27

Hi Harry and welcome! :D
Irun --> Donostia-San Sebastian --> Vitoria-Gazteiz --> Burgos --> Valladolid --> Salamanca --> Caceres --> Mérida --> Sevilla --> Jerez --> Algesiras

Promods Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30

My screenshots thread
Fiches conseille voyage : Route France, Espagne et Maroc

• Information